The medical providers and staff of Kirkwood Medical Associates are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (281) 249-2273 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Cardiovascular Patient Education Center
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
Mayo Clinic - Breast Cancer
- Healthfinder - US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Cancer Society
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Web MD (main site)
Web MD - Breast Cancer
- Health Library, Diseases and Conditions
- Drug Information - look up interactions, identify a pill, check side effects, and more.
- 3D Medical Animations Library - short movies that describe various health conditions
- CDC - Traveler's Health Guide
- Prescription & OTC Drug Information
- RxAssist - Patient Assistance Program
- Medical Abbreviations Dictionary